VTech Kidizoom Twist Digital Camera Blue
Catalogue Number: 211-6691
- 2 mega pixel camera with twisting lens, 4x digital zoom, 256 MB of storage, SD card slot for memory expansion and built-in flash
- Also features video taking, voice recording and 5 built-in games Stores over 500 photos Add wacky effects to your pictures and videos
- Connect to the TV or edit and view photos linked to a PC Dual viewfinder and durable child friendly design with a grown up look
The Kidizoom Twist is the next generation of VTech Kidizoom cameras set to arrive in 2011, and if previous sales are anything to go by it will be one of the top toys of the year. The Kidizoom Twist is a 2 megapixel camera with a unique rotating lens that allows users to take pictures of themselves but still view the picture on the LCD screen as they take them. The camera has a 4x digital zoom, 256 MB of storage, SD card slot for memory expansion and built-in flash. It also features video taking, voice recording and 5 built-in games. The camera can store over 500 photos, add wacky effects to pictures and videos, connect to the TV or to a PC to edit and view photos. It has a dual viewfinder and durable child friendly design with a grown up look. Warning: Suitable from 3 years. Not suitable for children under 36 months.back to top
|Age Range||3-4 years|
|Suitable Age From||3 years|
|Number Of Batteries Required||4|
|Power Source||Battery only|
|Product Height||9.2 CM|
|Product Width||15.7 CM|
|Product Depth||5.6 CM|
|Product Weight||0.28 G|
|Assembled Weight||0.67 G|
Sorry, there are currently no sellers for this product.
Who are the Sellers at Tesco?
Sellers at Tesco are high-street and online retailers who'll be selling their products on Tesco. For now we are only featuring a small selection of Sellers. But this is just the start, we'll be adding more each month. For the latest list of Sellers visit our Seller directory.
What it means for you
- 1000s more products to choose from
- Everything in one place
- Easier to compare products and prices
- Clubcard points on all seller orders
Why Sellers at Tesco?
Because we want to make it easy for you to find the widest range of products at low prices, all in one place.
How does delivery work for Sellers?
Delivery charges are calculated at checkout. If Click & collect is available from a seller you'll be given this option at checkout. The delivery of seller items is managed by the Seller. If you have a question about the delivery of a seller product please contact the seller