5 easy steps to receive FREE lifetime maps
- Buy qualifying TomTom products between 28th September 2012 and 24th December 2012
- Go to tomtom.com/map-promotion within the 90 days of buying your device to register for Lifetime Maps. (You will need to provide proof of purchase).
- A unique Lifetime Maps activation code will be sent by email with instructions of how to activate the code within 28 days of registering.
- Go to tomtom.com/getstarted and set up a MyTomTom
- Enter the unique Lifetime Maps activation code to your MyTomTom account and then Lifetime Maps is activated.
Every time a new map is ready to be downloaded you will be notified by email to connect your device and download the latest map.
Summary Terms and Conditions
Lifetime Maps by online redemption, T&C's apply. Qualifying products: GO LIVE 1005 World (Lifetime Map Updates only on EU Map) GO LIVE 1005, GO LIVE 1000, GO LIVE 825, GO LIVE 820, Via LIVE 120, Via 135, Via 130, Start 60 purchased before 31st July 2013. Proof of purchase of TomTom device required for registration. For the life of your product, you can download 4 or more full updates of your map on your device every year. You need a PC with an Internet connection and a MyTomTom account to download map updates. For more information, visit www.tomtom.com/map-promotion. Promoter: TomTom International B.V.