Catalogue Number: P3U-63HL
- Author: Robert Poole
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Carnegie Publishing Ltd
- Published: 30 November 2011
- ISBN: 9781874181781
Buy on Tesco Direct from:
Do you want us to email you when this product is back in stock?
Clubcard Boost now on Make your vouchers go further
How does it work?
- Your vouchers are waiting for you at the Tesco direct checkout
- Add the vouchers you want to use and they will double automatically
- The value of your Boost vouchers will be taken from your order, saving you money
Bonus: If the value of your Boost vouchers is more than your order, you'll receive the difference in Clubcard points!Continue shopping
Thomas Potts' famous account of the Pendle witch trials of 1612 is the only original source of information about the events, and in this excellent new version historian Robert Poole makes the text accessible and usable for twenty-first century readers for the first time. Accompanied by an extremely helpful introduction that summarises the affair in a clear and chronological way, this book is a must for everyone interested in the Pendle witches, and in the history of witchcraft, Lancashire and England.