Catalogue Number: W3M-S8G8
- Author: Irvin D. Yalom,Molyn Leszcz
- Format: Hardback
- Publisher: The Perseus Books Group
- Published: 15 June 2005
- ISBN: 9780465092840
Buy on Tesco Direct from:
Do you want us to email you when this product is back in stock?
Clubcard Boost now on Make your vouchers go further
How does it work?
- Your vouchers are waiting for you at the Tesco direct checkout
- Add the vouchers you want to use and they will double automatically
- The value of your Boost vouchers will be taken from your order, saving you money
Bonus: If the value of your Boost vouchers is more than your order, you'll receive the difference in Clubcard points!Continue shopping
In this completely revised and updated fifth edition of group psychotherapys standard text, Dr. Yalom and his collaborator present the most recent developments in the field, drawing on nearly a decade of new research as well as their broad clinical wisdom and expertise. Among the significant new topics: * Online therapy * Specialized groups * Ethnocultural diversity * Trauma * Managed care * Plus hundreds of new references and clinical vignettes
Dr Irvin D Yalom is the author of Love's Executioner, Every Day Gets a Little Closer, and several textbooks on psychotherapy, as well as the novels When Nietzsche Wept and Lying on the Couch. He is Professor of Psychiatry at Stanford University and lives and practices in California.