The Children's Furniture Company
- New Arrivals: New
At The Children's Furniture Company we design, manufacture and sell quality children's furniture that is well-made, stylish yet surprisingly affordable. As one of the UK's leading providers of children's furniture we are specialists in a variety of furniture including: Children's Beds, bunk beds, trundle beds, bedroom furniture, storage solutions, and mattresses. In addition to this we also provide a stylish range of children's furniture accessories including: Bedding, wall art, rugs, play houses and bean bags to mention but a few.
We believe that it shouldn't just be us adults who can enjoy great furniture design. We think our children deserve stylish yet safe furniture and we aim to make this affordable to everyone. We believe that on the high street, good quality, great looking children's furniture is simply too expensive (in fact we know they are!) and we've found a way of bringing you the best in quality and price to make your hard earned pennies go that little bit further. So you should no longer feel you have to compromise on design or quality furniture shopping for your little ones. Here's how we do it:
- We do not use veneers, plastics or cheap flimsy materials. All our products are made from the quality wooden products.
- We offer fresh and funky designs, the majority of which are exclusive to us, designed by some of the best furniture designer talent around.
- We personally check every furniture factory we source from. We spend weeks visiting our factories to quality check the furniture and to ensure that the working environment is safe, clean and pleasant for the workforce.
- Not only do we cherry pick designs you'll love, we aim to bring you function as well as form. Many of our products have been intelligently designed to create space-saving storage solutions.
- We work directly with designers and factories saving you money off similar products sold by other leading retailers.
- Fuss free returns. We're certain you'll love your furniture but if not you can return your order with 14 days and we'll give you a full refund; no questions asked. See our returns policy below for more information.
- We check all our products to ensure that we have an utmost attention to the safety and quality of our products.
We aim to make our delivery service as simple and as flexible as possible. That's why we have several delivery services available depending on the goods that you order.
Parcel delivery service for those small items (<15kg):
- Single items less than 15kg will be sent via our parcel delivery service.
- Once your order is ready and in stock, it will be delivered within 5 working days by recorded delivery.
- We will notify you once the goods have left us by email so you have an idea when to expect your order.
- Your order will then be delivered between 8am-5pm, Monday- Friday (excluding bank holidays).
- The cost of a small item delivery is £4.99.
- All orders will require an adult to sign upon delivery
Home delivery service for large items (>15kg) or orders with multiple items:
- If your order contains more than one item, has an item with multiple cartons or is heavier than 15kg then it will be sent via our home delivery service.
- Once your furniture is ready, your goods will be delivered within 10 working days from when we despatch them to you. We will notify you once your order has left us.
- Our courier company will contact you by phone to arrange a convenient delivery date, and offer you a four hour delivery window for your children's furniture to be delivered.
- On the day of delivery, the driver will contact you 1 hour prior to delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- When the delivery is being made, your order will be taken safely into your house.
- If your order requires two people to carry it into your home we will ensure that your furniture is delivered by two people at no extra cost to you. For example, our children's desks and chest of drawers will be delivered by a two person service as these are large and heavy items of children's furniture.
- The cost of our home delivery service is: £29.99. This is the total cost for your order and is not variable according to the number of pieces of furniture you purchase.
- If you live in Northern Ireland, or on one of the islands off the mainland of the UK our delivery charge is £49.99. Delivery lead times also vary, so please allow 10-15 days for your delivery once it has been despatched from ourselves. These orders will not be fulfilled by our home delivery service but by a separate courier and therefore will be different to that described above.
- All orders will require an adult to sign upon delivery
Please note: You must examine the Goods on arrival before you sign for them. You will be required to sign a form confirming that your order was received in good condition. We may charge a re-delivery fee if our courier is unable to deliver the Goods to you at the pre-agreed date and time.
We aim to deliver your order in one delivery. Occasionally your order may be sent in more than one parcel, if so we will advise you by email or phone that your order will be sent by more than one delivery.
You have the right to cancel your order any time before your order has been despatched to one of our courier services. Simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and we'll cancel your order. If your order has been despatched it will need to be returned, please see our returns policy below.
We are confident that you will love our products, however you can return the goods within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. Contact our customer care team and we will send you a returns form which should be completed prior to the goods being returned. You are responsible for all costs involved in returning the product to us. If needed, we can arrange a collection of your goods, this will be at a cost to you. This amount will be deducted from the amount which is refunded to you. If you do not use our courier service, you will need to ensure that the item is sent back by recorded delivery as we cannot refund any product which has been lost in the post, or is returned in an unsalable condition.
This returns policy is subject to the following conditions and exclusions:
- The Goods must be returned to us in the same condition in which you received them in their original packaging and unused. We retain the right to refuse a refund on any item not deemed resalable or has been used.
- You must take reasonable care of the goods while they are in your possession and if you fail to comply with this obligation, we may have a right of action against you for damages, and a refund can be refused. This duty of care includes the products being sent back in the original, unmarked or undamaged packaging or in a good enough quality transport packaging to avoid any damage during the transportation back to us.
- Items must not have been used or assembled in any way. Returns cannot be accepted once the assembly process has begun.
- Damaged items will not be replaced if the item is located at a different address than the shipping address on the Order.
- We do not accept responsibility for items lost or damaged in transit.
- We may deduct from the refund:
(a) our reasonable carriage, insurance and freight charges for Goods that are in transit to the United Kingdom at the time of cancellation; and
(b) our reasonable delivery and collection charges if you cancel after you have received the Goods
- Mattresses, and bedding products cannot be returned once the packaging has been opened (due to hygiene and safety reasons).
Please note: It is important you inspect your order upon delivery; you will be required to sign a form confirming that your order was received in good condition. We reserve the right not to accept the return of unwanted, non-defective goods after the 14 day period. If you wish to seek advice before returning your product please contact our customer care team on: 0843 289 2646
Talk to our Tesco Partner directly about their products or an order.
Phone : 0843 289 2646 (All calls are charged at your local rate from a BT line)
The Children's Furniture Company
Bletchley Park Science & Innovation Centre
PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS AT THIS ADDRESS
The Children's Furniture Company (RETURNS)
c/o RT Page & Sons
Rudford Industrial Estate
Please mark all items returned with your order number
VAT Registration No: 138 3417 14
Company Number: 8140304
Talk to Tesco
If you prefer, you can also talk to Tesco about your order:
- 0800 323 4050†
- 0330 123 4050
- Or complete our online form to send an email to us. We aim to respond to your email within 48 hours of receipt.
- We’re available Monday-Friday 8am-11pm, Saturday 8am-8pm, Sunday 10am-6pm
- † 0800 numbers are free from BT landlines. Calls to 03 numbers from private telephones, including mobiles, are charged at the local rate, and are included as part of any inclusive call minutes provided by your phone operator. Calls may be recorded.
- Was £399.00
- Was £179.00