Catalogue Number: EX9-J286
- Author: Giovanni DiFeterici
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: SitePoint Pty Ltd
- Published: 30 August 2012
- ISBN: 9780987247858
Buy on Tesco Direct from:
Do you want us to email you when this product is back in stock?
Clubcard Boost now on Make your vouchers go further
How does it work?
- Your vouchers are waiting for you at the Tesco direct checkout
- Add the vouchers you want to use and they will double automatically
- The value of your Boost vouchers will be taken from your order, saving you money
Bonus: If the value of your Boost vouchers is more than your order, you'll receive the difference in Clubcard points!Continue shopping
The Web Designer's Roadmap is a full-color book about the creative process and the underlying principles that govern that process. While other books cover the nuts 'n' bolts of how to design the elements that make up websites, this book outlines how effective designers go about their work, illustrating the complete creative process from start to finish. As well as how-to content, the book draws on interviews with a host of well-known design gurus, including Shaun Inman, Daniel Burka, Meagan Fisher, Donald Norman and Dan Rubin. A non-academic book, this is a fun and easy read packed with practical information.