Catalogue Number: NY3-59WH
- Author: John C. Hopkins,Peter Neal
- Format: Hardback
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Inc
- Published: 23 November 2012
- ISBN: 9781119940692
Buy on Tesco Direct from:
Clubcard Boost now on Make your vouchers go further
How does it work?
- Your vouchers are waiting for you at the Tesco direct checkout
- Add the vouchers you want to use and they will double automatically
- The value of your Boost vouchers will be taken from your order, saving you money
This is the story of the making of the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, created for the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games. Situated in East London, the Olympic Park is recognized as one of the very first sustainable public parks of the 21st century. Exploring how Olympic Park was conceived as a new piece of city that shifted the entire center of gravity of London eastwards, this book reveals the philosophical context and technical insights that went into the creation of this sustainable, contemporary urban park of international significance.