Catalogue Number: H9F-5H37
- Author: Vince Lombardi
- Format: Hardback
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Published: 01 November 2004
- ISBN: 9780071444897
Sorry, there are currently no sellers for this product.
Clubcard Boost now on Make your vouchers go further
How does it work?
- Your vouchers are waiting for you at the Tesco direct checkout
- Add the vouchers you want to use and they will double automatically
- The value of your Boost vouchers will be taken from your order, saving you money
Bonus: If the value of your Boost vouchers is more than your order, you'll receive the difference in Clubcard points!Continue shopping
Vince Lombardi is considered by most to be the greatest NFL coach ever. His leadership and motivational skills drove the Green Bay Packers to four NFL titles in seven years, an amazing record that has yet to be equalled. The Lombardi Rules examines the strategies and techniques that Lombardi followed to achieve his unprecedented success. Especially valuable in today's take-no-prisoners business environment, it provides an insider's look at Lombardi's remarkable methods and how they can be transformed to any field or endeavour.