- Author: Salma Hage
- Format: Hardback
- Publisher: Phaidon Press Ltd
- Published: 08 October 2012
- ISBN: 9780714864808
Buy on Tesco Direct from:
Clubcard Boost now on Make your vouchers go further
How does it work?
- Your vouchers are waiting for you at the Tesco direct checkout
- Add the vouchers you want to use and they will double automatically
- The value of your Boost vouchers will be taken from your order, saving you money
Bonus: If the value of your Boost vouchers is more than your order, you'll receive the difference in Clubcard points!Continue shopping
Lebanese Home Cooking is the definitive guide to traditional home cooking from Lebanon. With more than 500 recipes for meze, soups, fish, meat and vegetables, desserts, cakes, cookies, preserves and drinks, it covers the entire range of Lebanese food, which is widely regarded as the most refined of all the Middle Eastern cuisines.
Salma Hage (b.1942), a Lebanese housewife from Mazarat Tiffah (Apple Hamlet) in the mountains of the Qadisha Valley in north Lebanon, has over 50 years experience of family cooking. She learnt to cook from her mother, mother-in-law and sisters-in-law, and, having helped bring up her nine brothers and two sisters, would often cook for the whole family. She has also spent many years working as a cook.