Catalogue Number: LU7-789F
- Author: Brian Scaddan
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Published: 11 April 2011
- ISBN: 9780080969374
Sorry, there are currently no sellers for this product.
Clubcard Boost now on Make your vouchers go further
How does it work?
- Your vouchers are waiting for you at the Tesco direct checkout
- Add the vouchers you want to use and they will double automatically
- The value of your Boost vouchers will be taken from your order, saving you money
Bonus: If the value of your Boost vouchers is more than your order, you'll receive the difference in Clubcard points!Continue shopping
* Diagrams and illustrations are included in colour to make explanations easier to understand * Ideal for students taking City and Guilds 2357 and 2391 as a companion volume to their textbooks * Up-to-date for the 17th Edition IEE Wiring Regulations Get instant access to all the words, phrases and abbreviations you are likely to come across while studying or working in the electrical industry. Entries are described in detail with diagrams and illustrations used to explain complicated topics. This is an indispensable resource for students enrolled in NVQ Technical Certificates, City and Guilds Diplomas and for many others working and studying in the construction industry, making it an ideal companion to any electrical installations textbook. Brian Scaddan has many years of experience in the electrical industry and is a bestselling author of electrical installations textbooks. Brian Scaddan, I Eng, MIET, is a consultant for and an Honorary Member of City and Guilds. He has over 35 years' experience in Further Education and training. He is Director of Brian Scaddan Associates Ltd, an approved City and Guilds and NICEIC training centre offering courses on all aspects of Electrical Installation Contracting including the City and Guilds 2382, 2391, 2392, 2377 series and NICEIC DISQ courses. He is also a leading author of books on electrical installation.
Brian Scaddan is a consultant and an Honorary Member of City and Guilds. He has over 35 years' experience in Further Education, and is now Director of Brian Scaddan Associates, Engineering Training Consultants. He is a leading author of books on electrical installation, inspection and testing, including IEE Wiring Regulations: Explained and Illustrated and Electrical Installation Work. Brian also runs PAT training courses for the City & Guilds 2377 exam.