Catalogue Number: J2X-97SS
- Author: Claire Masset
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Shire Publications Ltd
- Published: 09 September 2010
- ISBN: 9780747807940
Buy on Tesco Direct from:
Do you want us to email you when this product is back in stock?
Clubcard Boost now on Make your vouchers go further
How does it work?
- Your vouchers are waiting for you at the Tesco direct checkout
- Add the vouchers you want to use and they will double automatically
- The value of your Boost vouchers will be taken from your order, saving you money
Bonus: If the value of your Boost vouchers is more than your order, you'll receive the difference in Clubcard points!Continue shopping
If ever the idea of Britishness could be distilled into liquid form it would be into the quintessential cup of tea; whether a builder's morning brew or an afternoon earl grey sipped by the Queen. Claire Masset guides us through the evolution of tea from its beginnings as an exclusive imported luxury found only in up market coffee houses to its firm current establishment in every household of Britain. So put the kettle on and warm the pot while you enjoy this often surprising journey with the nation's favourite 'cuppa'.