Catalogue Number: D4V-J2R9
- Author: Eric Hill
- Format: Multiple copy pack
- Publisher: Penguin Books Ltd
- Published: 05 January 2012
- ISBN: 9780723267041
Buy on Tesco Direct from:
Clubcard Boost now on Make your vouchers go further
How does it work?
- Your vouchers are waiting for you at the Tesco direct checkout
- Add the vouchers you want to use and they will double automatically
- The value of your Boost vouchers will be taken from your order, saving you money
Bonus: If the value of your Boost vouchers is more than your order, you'll receive the difference in Clubcard points!Continue shopping
These four miniature Spot board books are a nice, chunky size to fit in a toddler's hands. Each book introduces your child to one of four early learning concepts: Words, Shapes, Colours and Numbers; ideal for curious toddlers who are starting to learn about the world around them. Bright and cheerful Spot images decorate the pages, making each book a pleasure to read.
Eric Hill was born in North London and lived there for many years. He started his artistic career as an art studio messenger and from there went on to become a cartoonist and eventually an art director at a leading advertising agency. In 1978 Eric made up a story about a small puppy to read to his son at bedtime and Spot was born. The success of his first bestselling lift-the-flap classic 'Where's Spot?' in 1980 convinced him to become a full-time author. Eric currently resides in California.