Catalogue Number: G46-WN5V
- Author: Anne Waugh,Allison Grant
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Elsevier Health Sciences
- Published: 11 May 2010
- ISBN: 9780702032264
Sorry, there are currently no sellers for this product.
Clubcard Boost now on Make your vouchers go further
How does it work?
- Your vouchers are waiting for you at the Tesco direct checkout
- Add the vouchers you want to use and they will double automatically
- The value of your Boost vouchers will be taken from your order, saving you money
This popular workbook is based on the best-selling text Ross and Wilson: Anatomy and Physiology in Health and Illness , a favourite with an array of students including nurses, nursing students, students of the professions allied to medicine, paramedics, ambulance technicians and complementary therapists whose course includes study of anatomy and physiology. It has been written to appeal to the same audience and to be used in combination with the main text or with course notes or other anatomy and physiology textbooks. It complements different styles of learning and will assist the student by providing stimulating learning activities to facilitate and reinforce learning or revision.