If you have bought a product from Tesco direct before - let us know what you think about it, and we'll enter
you into our fantastic £1000 prize draw.
If you want to write a review on a product that you have bought elsewhere, that is ok too - as long as you have bought from Tesco direct in the past and the product you want to review is sold on our site.
The £1000 must be spent on Tesco direct - so what are you waiting for?
Start reviewing and start that shopping list now!
- The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over, except for anyone directly connected with the planning or administration of the competition.
- Entry is writing a review for a product on www.tesco.com/direct. This can be done by either filling in the review form from the product details page or filling in form from an email sent to you from firstname.lastname@example.org. No third party or bulk entries. If any third party is suspected, we retain the right to disqualify the entries.
- The competition is open from 9.30am Monday 20th August until 11.59pm on Sunday 9th September 2012.
- The draw will be held within 1 week from the campaign end date and the winner will be selected at random from all reviews written including those reviews not published on the website. The judges' decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be contacted by email and the prize will be sent to the address of the competition entrant. The winners must respond to the email asking for their address details within 14 days, or else the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be drawn at random in their place.
- There is one prize which will be won by one person. The first prize winner drawn will win £1,000 to spend on Tesco direct. The prize will be fulfilled as gift card.
- Redemption of the prize is subject to the Tesco terms and conditions which can be found at http://www.tesco.com/direct/help/terms-conditions.page.
- There are no cash alternatives to the prize.
- Winners agree to their names and photographs being used for promotional purposes. Copyright in all material submitted as entries rests with the promoter.
- Illegible, damaged, lost or late entries cannot be accepted.
- The entry instructions form part of the rules. By entering, you agree to accept and be bound by the rules.
- Promoter: Tesco Stores Ltd, New Tesco House, Delamare Road, Cheshunt, Herts, EN8 9SL