Catalogue Number: BB7-6X86
- Author: Richard Andrews
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Published: 23 October 2003
- ISBN: 9780826464767
Sorry, there are currently no sellers for this product.
Clubcard Boost now on Make your vouchers go further
How does it work?
- Your vouchers are waiting for you at the Tesco direct checkout
- Add the vouchers you want to use and they will double automatically
- The value of your Boost vouchers will be taken from your order, saving you money
Bonus: If the value of your Boost vouchers is more than your order, you'll receive the difference in Clubcard points!Continue shopping
An informative guide to designing and formulating research questions. Crucial starting points for research are often poorly conceived by students and researchers, resulting in problems as they work through the research and overall design and quality of the thesis, dissertation or research project. As students and researchers often spend six months to a year getting their research question right, this book should help set them on the right road.