Catalogue Number: Z85-T4UG
- Author: John Yeoman
- Format: Hardback
- Publisher: Pavilion Books
- Published: 18 October 2010
- ISBN: 9781843651550
Buy on Tesco Direct from:
Clubcard Boost now on Make your vouchers go further
How does it work?
- Your vouchers are waiting for you at the Tesco direct checkout
- Add the vouchers you want to use and they will double automatically
- The value of your Boost vouchers will be taken from your order, saving you money
Bonus: If the value of your Boost vouchers is more than your order, you'll receive the difference in Clubcard points!Continue shopping
* A brand new collection of tales from Quentin Blake and John Yeoman * Wonderfully retold magical folk tales from around the world. Packed full of adventure, exotic locations and mystery * Illustrated by the world's favouite children's artist Quentin Blake's Magical Tales is a wonderful collection of more than a dozen tales of magical fun from all over the globe. Retold in wonderful detail by long-time Quentin Blake collaborator John Yeoman, these stories sparkle with enchantment, adventure and beautifully imagined far away places.
John Yeoman wrote his first children's book after leaving Cambridge University, where he read English. This began a collaboration with Quentin Blake which has continued for over forty years. John taught for twenty-eight years, before retiring to spend more time writing, reading and relaxing in France. Quentin Blake is one of today's most popular and best-loved children's illustrators. His books are loved by children all over the world. His titles include Mr Magnolia, Mrs Armitage and, of course, the many stories of Roald Dahl.