Catalogue Number: QT4-2955
- Author: M. Twinn
- Format: Board book
- Publisher: Child's Play International Ltd
- Published: 01 October 1995
- ISBN: 9780859539081
Buy on Tesco Direct from:
Clubcard Boost now on Make your vouchers go further
How does it work?
- Your vouchers are waiting for you at the Tesco direct checkout
- Add the vouchers you want to use and they will double automatically
- The value of your Boost vouchers will be taken from your order, saving you money
Bonus: If the value of your Boost vouchers is more than your order, you'll receive the difference in Clubcard points!Continue shopping
No child will ever be lonely with a Pocket Pal. Pocket Pals are a great early reading resource, full of real information about animals from all over the world. Pocket Pals are appealingly shaped, easy to keep clean and eminently collectable. A sturdy die cut book just right for tiny hands and parents' pockets, each in the Pocket Pals series shows favorite animals and its activities. The frogs have a great time hiding in a flowerpot and snagging some of the juicy flies that are passing by. The simple text and pictures make this and similar observations about each animal's most common characteristics.