The Plum Suricate play set comes with a variety of entertaining play options for hours of outdoor fun!
See who can reach the highest on the double swing or show off your gymnastic skills on the trapeze swing. Get messy in the sand pit or look out from the play tower before going down the fun 8ft wavy slide. This play set has something for everyone.
Adventurers will love the exciting fireman’s pole, both ideal for action filled role-playing games where your imagination runs riot! The roof is made from heavy gauge shower proof fabric, to stop the play deck from getting wet on those rainy days.
All hardware is supplied for installation, including ground anchors for fixing the climbing frame into the ground with concrete.
Features and Benefits
• Children will have hours of outdoor fun with this cool play centre
• Made from premium FSC certified timber
• Includes: 10ft play tower with fabric quadrant roof, vertical rock wall with multi-coloured hand and foot grips to generous sized 4ft high play deck and 8ft wave slide; comfortable handle grips, fireman’s pole and sand enclosure below deck; swing arm with 1 trapeze swing and 2 swings
• Swings use soft feel ropes and heavy duty blow moulded seats for extra strength
• Roof is made from heavy gauge shower proof fabric for extra durability
• Fireman’s pole requires concreting into the ground
• Swing arm has 2mm thick brackets and reinforcing steel bar for extra strength
• 10 year manufacturer’s warranty against wood rot and insect damage
• Supplied flat packed and pre-drilled with easy assembly instructions
• Easy to assemble in approx. 6 hours with 2 adults
• All hardware supplied for installation including ground anchors for concreting into the ground
• Wood colour may vary
• Max user weight: 50kg per swing
• Deck dimensions: L0.95 x W0.88 x H1.22m
• Assembled size: L4.52 x W3.62 x H3.08m
Warning: Please allow a 2m safety perimeter. Adult supervision required at all times. Maximum user weight 50kg. Outdoor use only. Only for domestic use. Product may vary slightly from image shown.
Made in England from FSC certified timber.
As timber is a natural material, it will change over time and react to variations in atmospheric conditions. Plum products are dimensioned and designed to ensure that this natural process has no affect on the equipment's structural integrity.