Plum Octagonal Wooden Sand Pit
Catalogue Number: 211-6872
Age restrictions for product
Your little one will have hours of fun in this great octagonal sandbox from Plum! Ideal for encouraging outdoor play and exercise, this sandpit will let your child's creativity run wild.
It's perfect for digging, building and making shapes in the sand! Made from premium FSC certified timber, this delightful sand box is ideal for hours of healthy outdoor sand play activity.
The rounded corners provide added safety, while the internal textile ground cover prevents weeds from growing through and ruining the fun.
To keep the play area in great condition, always cover the sandpit when it’s not in use and regularly check the sand for impurities and sharp objects.
For added versatility, simply add play balls and you'll have an instant ball pit that will keep your child amused for hours!
Features and Benefits
• Ideal for hours of healthy outdoor activity
• Made from premium FSC certified timber with rounded corners for added safety
• Includes protective cover and ground sheet
• The internal textile ground cover prevents weeds from growing through and allows water drainage
• 12 month manufacturer’s warranty against wood rot and insect damage
• Supplied flat packed with easy assembly instructions
• Easy to assemble in 1 hour with 1 adult
• Assembled size: L1.31 x W1.08 x H0.23m
Warning: Always cover the sandpit when not in use. Regularly check sand for impurities and sharp objects. Use washed play sand suitable for use in children's sandpits. Adult supervision recommended at all times. Adult assembly required. Maximum user weight 50kg. Outdoor use only. Only for domestic use.back to top
|Age Range||1-2 years|
|Suitable Age From||Suitable from 18 months|
|Time To Assemble (mins)||1 hour with 1 adult|
|Assembled Weight||8.0 Kilogram|
|Product Height||0.23 Centimetre|
|Product Width||1.08 Centimetre|
|Product Depth||1.31 Centimetre|
|Unit of Measure for Product Weight||Kilogram|
Buy from The Entertainer
- 54 Clubcard points
- Hurry while stocks last