Catalogue Number: KU8-WF6A
- Author: Sarah Flower
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: How To Books Ltd
- Published: 17 November 2010
- ISBN: 9781905862559
Buy on Tesco Direct from:
Clubcard Boost now on Make your vouchers go further
How does it work?
- Your vouchers are waiting for you at the Tesco direct checkout
- Add the vouchers you want to use and they will double automatically
- The value of your Boost vouchers will be taken from your order, saving you money
Nutritionist Sarah Flower has been a big fan of the Halogen Oven since its launch and uses her own every day to cook for her family. Following her bestselling The Everyday Halogen Oven Cookbook, she shows you how versatile your Halogen Oven can be and how you can use it to bake bread, cupcakes, cakes, pastries, biscuits, puddings and savouries. Whether you're baking for coffee breaks, tea time, picnics, or any family occasion you'll find nearly 150 savoury and sweet treats in this book, including many of your favourites - plus lots of new baking ideas. This is a book of indulgence, baking and yumminess - grab your pinny and get cooking!