Catalogue Number: AT2-T455
- Author: Patrick Wiegand
- Format: Hardback
- Publisher: Oxford University Press
- Published: 08 October 2012
- ISBN: 9780199136988
Buy on Tesco Direct from:
Clubcard Boost now on Make your vouchers go further
How does it work?
- Your vouchers are waiting for you at the Tesco direct checkout
- Add the vouchers you want to use and they will double automatically
- The value of your Boost vouchers will be taken from your order, saving you money
Bonus: If the value of your Boost vouchers is more than your order, you'll receive the difference in Clubcard points!Continue shopping
This new edition of the Oxford Student Atlas includes stunning satellite images, country data, and easy-to-read colourful mapping, presented in an accessible visual layout based on research into how students use maps. The atlas covers key exam specification themes and issues such as earthquakes and volcanoes, climate and climate change, economic activity, development, and globalisation. It includes comprehensive coverage of the British Isles, Europe, and the world. It is the ideal atlas for students to use on exam courses. Also available: e-Atlas CD-ROM providing an interactive version of the atlas suitable for both individual study and whole-class display.