Installation & Product recycling services are available on selected Hotpoint & Indesit products. Applicable installation services will be made available once you have added your appliance to your basket.
For the Installation services listed below, there's no need to worry about arranging a separate installation as our qualified engineers can do this for you:
Tumble Dryer (Condensing only)
Fridge or Freezer
Unfortunately, we are unable to install built-in appliances or vented tumble dryers and there may be restrictions based on your postcode. Our engineers will install appliances to pre-prepared locations within one metre of existing utility points. Product recycling is on a like for like size basis. For a full list of terms & conditions please see our information page (link - http://www.tesco.com/direct/help/delivery-info.page?). Installation is not available on appliances from our Partners.
Clubcard Boost now on Make your vouchers go further
How does it work?
Your vouchers are waiting for you at the Tesco direct checkout
Add the vouchers you want to use and they will double automatically
The value of your Boost vouchers will be taken from your order, saving you money
Bonus: If the value of your Boost vouchers is more than your order, you'll receive the difference in Clubcard points!
Ideal for small family gatherings, the Outback Spectrum is an attractive flatbed gas barbecue with 2 burners and a 48x42cm cooking area. It features a warming rack, 2 foldaway shelves and a wooden base shelf for storing your barbeque crockery and utensils. There’s also a built-in heat indicator which allows you to easily monitor the temperature of your grilled dishes.
The Outback Spectrum is made of a mix of FSC certified wood and steel with cast iron burners and 2 rubber tyre wheels. An outdoor cover is included to protect the barbeque from adverse weather conditions.
For outdoor use only. Do not leave barbecues unattended. Keep small children and pets clear of the cooking area.
Warning: Do not use barbecues in confined spaces, such as a tent. Risk of fatality from carbon monoxide poisoning, even when cooled down.