Catalogue Number: FX9-HQ4Y
- Author: Unknown author
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Penguin Books Ltd
- Published: 10 November 2010
- ISBN: 9781405362511
Buy on Tesco Direct from:
Clubcard Boost now on Make your vouchers go further
How does it work?
- Your vouchers are waiting for you at the Tesco direct checkout
- Add the vouchers you want to use and they will double automatically
- The value of your Boost vouchers will be taken from your order, saving you money
Bonus: If the value of your Boost vouchers is more than your order, you'll receive the difference in Clubcard points!Continue shopping
DK Readers will help your child learn to read and encourage a life-long love of reading whilst finding out about the world of Pokemon. This is a basic introduction to the world of Pokemon, including examples of each type and details on how they evolve. Kids will learn how to read whilst also developing their knowledge of the Pokemon cast. DK Readers are part of a five-level highly pictorial reading scheme, which uses lively illustrations and engaging stories to encourage reading. Level 2 Readers have long sentences, increased vocabulary, information boxes and a simple index. You can read them together with children who are beginning to read alone and with early or reluctant readers. It is perfect for early readers and emerging fans.