- Author: Ruth Burbank,Injoo Kim
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Pearson Education (US)
- Published: 29 February 2004
- ISBN: 9780130307408
Sorry, there are currently no sellers for this product.
Clubcard Boost now on Make your vouchers go further
How does it work?
- Your vouchers are waiting for you at the Tesco direct checkout
- Add the vouchers you want to use and they will double automatically
- The value of your Boost vouchers will be taken from your order, saving you money
Bonus: If the value of your Boost vouchers is more than your order, you'll receive the difference in Clubcard points!Continue shopping
For Fashion Design courses focusing on apparel manufacturing or machine knitting. The only beginners machine knitting book on the market to use both text, pictures and CD video clips in an effective, user-friendly format. This complete basic introduction to the fundamentals of knitting machine operation presents clear step-by-step instructions and diagrams for the methodology and principles used in machine knitting. Coverage ranges from individual techniques to the creation of entire garments, including creating fabric with original patterns, stitch designs and textures.