Just Dance is back in a big way.
Just Dance 2014 features more than 40 new tracks, ranging from chart-topping Billboard hits to classic dance party tracks. Whether it’s pop, Hip-Hop, rock, R&B or funk, there is something for everyone.
A selection of Just Dance 2014 tracks include:
• Feel This Moment — Pitbull ft. Christina Aguilera
• Pound The Alarm — Nicki Minaj
• Starships – Nicki Minaj
• Kiss You — One Direction
• She Wolf (Falling to Pieces) — David Guetta ft. Sia
• Turn Up The Love — Far East Movement ft. Cover Drive
• Troublemaker — Olly Murs ft. Flo Rida
• Gentleman — PSY
• Candy — Robbie Williams
• I Will Survive — Gloria Gaynor
• World Dance Floor - Just Dance’s first-ever online multiplayer mode. Players join a virtual crew – made up of real-life friends or other Just Dance fans – and compete based on different themes. Players can also track their standing on global leader boards, check out stats about other players around the world, and see community updates.
• Stage Mode - lets players own the spotlight by dancing the “starring” role in a song, leading two back-up dancers and even singing along if they want.