Catalogue Number: PC8-X7KN
- Author: Barry Cryer,Graeme Garden,Tim Brooke-Taylor,Jack Dee
- Format: Hardback
- Publisher: Cornerstone
- Published: 04 October 2012
- ISBN: 9781848093928
Buy on Tesco Direct from:
Clubcard Boost now on Make your vouchers go further
How does it work?
- Your vouchers are waiting for you at the Tesco direct checkout
- Add the vouchers you want to use and they will double automatically
- The value of your Boost vouchers will be taken from your order, saving you money
Bonus: If the value of your Boost vouchers is more than your order, you'll receive the difference in Clubcard points!Continue shopping
I'm Sorry I Haven't a Clue is the most listened to comedy programme on British radio. It regularly attracts an audience of 2.5 million listeners on Radio 4, a figure that would put it comfortably into the top ten programmes on BBC2 or Channel 4. The format of the game is very simple: four players - Graeme Garden, Tim Brooke Taylor, Barry Cryer and a guest are given silly things to do by the Chairman Jack Dee, with Colin Sell setting some of them to music. Clue continues to enjoy a long and successful run on BBC Radio 4, and in 2007 the show took on a new life with the first of many national tours, playing to 2500-seat theatres across the country. With the 40th anniversary this autumn, the world of Clue continues to expand and evolve, constantly creating new games and welcoming a new generation of Clue players, attracting new fans along the way.