Catalogue Number: UR3-NW5E
- Author: Geshe Kelsang Gyatso
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Tharpa Publications
- Published: 18 September 2004
- ISBN: 9780948006371
Sorry, there are currently no sellers for this product.
Clubcard Boost now on Make your vouchers go further
How does it work?
- Your vouchers are waiting for you at the Tesco direct checkout
- Add the vouchers you want to use and they will double automatically
- The value of your Boost vouchers will be taken from your order, saving you money
Bonus: If the value of your Boost vouchers is more than your order, you'll receive the difference in Clubcard points!Continue shopping
In this busy world, our experiences of happiness are fleeting and short-lived, while inner peace eludes us completely. Our negative states of mind, such as uncontrolled desire and anger, create endless problems for us (and others) and prevent us from fulfilling our deepest wishes. Buddha's popular teaching on the Four Noble Truths offers a clear and simple solution, guiding us to an oasis of boundless peace within our hearts.
Geshe Kelsang Gyatso is a fully accomplished meditation master and internationally renowned teacher of Buddhism who has pioneered the introduction of modern Buddhism into contemporary society. He is the author of 21 highly acclaimed books that perfectly transmit the ancient wisdom of Buddhism to our modern world. He has founded over 1200 Kadampa Buddhist centres and groups throughout the world.