- Author: Chas Newkey-Burden
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Blake Publishing
- Published: 02 April 2012
- ISBN: 9781843589563
Sorry, there are currently no sellers for this product.
Clubcard Boost now on Make your vouchers go further
How does it work?
- Your vouchers are waiting for you at the Tesco direct checkout
- Add the vouchers you want to use and they will double automatically
- The value of your Boost vouchers will be taken from your order, saving you money
Bonus: If the value of your Boost vouchers is more than your order, you'll receive the difference in Clubcard points!Continue shopping
Celebrity chef Heston Blumenthal is the man who turned the world of cuisine on its head and became a national hero with three Michelin stars. This is the inspirational story of his enthusiastic, self-taught genius. Heston is a gastronomic alchemist who sees the kitchen as a laboratory where he loves to experiment in ways to tantalise the taste-buds of diners at the Fat Duck restaurant and his newest restaurant Dinner. This biography traces his journey from a life-changing childhood holiday in France, through to his brief apprenticeship in Raymond Blanc's restaurant where he stood up to a kitchen bully. It then follows his as - constantly pushing the boundaries of his work - he reaches the top of his profession.