Catalogue Number: VH9-VA88
- Author: Clement Cheroux
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Thames & Hudson Ltd
- Published: 24 November 2008
- ISBN: 9780500301241
Buy on Tesco Direct from:
Clubcard Boost now on Make your vouchers go further
How does it work?
- Your vouchers are waiting for you at the Tesco direct checkout
- Add the vouchers you want to use and they will double automatically
- The value of your Boost vouchers will be taken from your order, saving you money
Henri Cartier-Bresson's photography came to define the 20th century. This book tells his life story through his images: all the major events from his youth to his death in 2004 are described, contextualized and analysed in the light of his photographic work. From his early encounters with the Surrealists, his film work and his experiences in the Second World War, to the development of his own personal aesthetic, the concept of the decisive moment, and the foundation of Magnum Photos, his influence on the world has been profound and unforgettable.