Pioneer Bathrooms, and Heat and Plumb, are totally committed to giving the customer excellent service and one of the largest ranges of heating and plumbing items on the Internet. We list a huge mix of well-known, market-leading brands - a few of them are even exclusive to us!
We realise that purchasing items for your heating system can be a difficult task, and that's why we employ a technical sales team to guide you through to the correct purchase.
When it comes to items for your bathroom, we have also got it covered. Whether it's a whole suite you are looking for, or simply a replacement tap, you will be able to find all the required information to help you make the purchase.
Operating out of our accounts office in Middlesex, we also work with distribution centres throughout the UK who make sure that your product can reach you quickly!
Delivery Rates and Timescales
1) Delivery is free on most orders to a UK mainland address.
2) For deliveries to the Isle of Wight, the Isle of Man, the Scottish Isles, parts of Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Channel Isles you may be required to pay extra for delivery. Call us for further details.
Delivery Locations and Exceptions
We are only able to deliver to addresses within the United Kingdom and it might not be possible for us to deliver to some locations.
Missed Delivery, Delivery Cancellations and Amendments
1) We will deliver the goods to the address you specify for delivery in your order. It is important that this address is accurate. Any changes to your delivery address after your order has been processed for despatch may result in additional administrative charges.
2) When a delivery date has been arranged please ensure that you or your approved agent is available at your address to accept the delivery. Should our delivery agent arrive and there is no one available to accept delivery, you may incur a second delivery charge. Please ensure that someone is available to accept the delivery.
Returns Principles & Process
1) To exercise your right of cancellation you must give written notice by post, email or fax, giving details of goods ordered.
2) In the unlikely event that the item we deliver to you is faulty or damaged, we will meet the cost of the return, as long as the fault is acknowledged within 7 working days. We reserve the right to nominate a collection company for this.
3) We will not accept any returns after 14 days from the date of delivery.
Charges for Returns
All non-faulty items will incur a collection charge, dependant on the size and weight of the item. This charge must be paid prior to any collection being arranged.
Returns Packaging Guidelines
All goods returned to us must be in perfect condition with the product packaging undamaged. You have a statutory duty to restore those goods to us and, in the meantime, to keep them and take reasonable care of them. As such it is recommended you take out insurance on the goods against damage or loss.
Talk to our Tesco Partner directly about their products or an order.
Phone : 01208 812 587
Open: 9:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday
9 Dennis Lane
Company Reg No: 07121775
VAT No: GB 985 3646 70
Talk to Tesco
If you prefer, you can also talk to Tesco about your order: