- Author: Sara Lewis,Hamlyn
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Octopus Publishing Group
- Published: 02 November 2009
- ISBN: 9780600620693
Buy on Tesco Direct from:
Clubcard Boost now on Make your vouchers go further
How does it work?
- Your vouchers are waiting for you at the Tesco direct checkout
- Add the vouchers you want to use and they will double automatically
- The value of your Boost vouchers will be taken from your order, saving you money
Bonus: If the value of your Boost vouchers is more than your order, you'll receive the difference in Clubcard points!Continue shopping
Would you like to cut down on convenience food? Want to eat home-cooked meals but just don't have the time or energy to prepare them after a busy day? Then a slow cooker could be the solution for you. Requiring only minimal preparation, a slow cooker will cook your ingredients throughout the day or overnight, producing a delicious meal that will be ready to eat as soon as you are. Hamlyn All Colour: 200 Slow Cooker Recipes provides over 200 recipes for you to enjoy, with delicious ideas for breakfasts and light bites, meat dishes, vegetarian meals, fish and seafood dishes and desserts.
Sara Lewis is an experienced home economist and food writer. She was the cookery editor of 'Practical Parenting' magazine for over 12 years and is the author of many Hamlyn cookery books including 'Bread Machine Easy', 'Hamlyn All Colour Cookbook: 200 Cakes and Bakes' and 'Hamlyn All Colour Cookbook: 200 Make Ahead Recipes'.