- Author: Maryanne Madden
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Octopus Publishing Group
- Published: 01 November 2010
- ISBN: 9780600622123
Buy on Tesco Direct from:
Clubcard Boost now on Make your vouchers go further
How does it work?
- Your vouchers are waiting for you at the Tesco direct checkout
- Add the vouchers you want to use and they will double automatically
- The value of your Boost vouchers will be taken from your order, saving you money
Bonus: If the value of your Boost vouchers is more than your order, you'll receive the difference in Clubcard points!Continue shopping
Halogen ovens are super convenient, compact appliances that can be kept on your kitchen counter. They heat with a combination of infra red and convection to cook food 40% faster than a conventional oven - without any of the dreaded soggyness associated with microwaves. Using a combination of racks you simply layer the food, set the dials and produce a whole meal from one appliance. Whether it's simply defrosting a joint of meat or making a more elaborate recipe, a halogen will take the time and hassle out of all your favourite dishes. As ever with our popular Hamlyn All Colour series, you'll find 200 delicious recipes with step-by-step instructions and colour photography to ensure perfect results every time. Why not discover how easy halogen cooking can be?