Purely Gadgets Information Page
We are a European retailer for electronics and gadgets. We aim to bring the latest gadgets and products to those who aspire to high tech living.
PurelyGadgets Ltd began life as a photography and SLR lens distributor in September 2002 and within 2 years expanded significantly to become the top supplier for several major brands in the UK including Canon, Nikon, Fuji, Panasonic, Sony, Samsung. We are a featured partner for Canon and Sony and have all the latest products from their Digital Camera and Digital Camcorder ranges.In July 2004, having laid sound foundations in supply chains and excellence in supplying niche products PurelyGadgets Ltd was launched to provide the same exceptional services and prices to a wider base. We have also expanded our product portfolio to cover Action Cameras with brands like Replay XD, GoPro and Contour. Portable Media Players, such as Apple, Archos, Creative, Samsung; Home Audio brands like Sony and Tivoli; Computing hardware, components and tablets such as Asus, Apple, HyperDrive, Vaja Cases and Yamaha. We have one of the best Smartphone Mobile and phone ranges from Clear-Coat, HTC, iPhone, Nokia, Samsung and Blackberry. Then to round off our portfolio we bring you niche and unique gadgets and games and will bring a smile to kids of any age with brands such as Gunnar Optiks, Turtle Beach and SUCK UK. In 2010 we won the London Business Award for Marketing Innovation, and were regional finalists in 2011 for Business Growth, Marketing Innovation, Entrepreneur of the Year, and Business of the Year. In 2011 we also won the Action Coach awards for Business of the Year and Entrepreneur Award.
We respect our relationships with our customers and employees. We also take great pride in the high level of both our customer service and the product knowledge of our sales teams. At PurelyGadgets Ltd, we have an expert team of product buyers who research hundreds of suppliers, negotiating the most advantageous terms. Any savings made this way can be passed directly to our customers.
Our office is located in the up and coming area of Docklands in London, overlooking the Royal Victoria Dock. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch – our door is always open.
Top 10 Reasons to Buy from PurelyGadgets:
1. PurelyGadgets offers niche products that can't be found elsewhere. We constantly look for best offers from suppliers to pass them on to our valued customers.
2. An Award winning retailer with a good heritage and accreditation. Winners of the Marketing Innovation Awards in 2010, Business of the Year in the Action Coach awards 2011, Our Logistics won Best logistics and Customer Services in the Diamond Awards 2011.
3. Our Customer Service email team responds to all enquiries within a few hours - always providing professional and polite advice. You can also speak to someone on the end of phone because our telephone support team can assist you in technical queries and tracking orders. Our goal is to provide customers with the most accurate information in the shortest possible time.
4.We have built a strong reputation over 7 years of trading for strong customer services and support. We are very proud of the very high customer satisfaction levels we achieve across our website and sales channels and the standard of technical support for pre and post - sales.
5. With our standard delivery time of 2-5 working days you can enjoy your products days after ordering. For majority of our products this time is 2 or 3 working days. All products are safely packed and delivered with reputable couriers.
6. All our lenses come with a free 5 year warranty. Our in-house teams of technicians repair the items quickly and efficiently. If the repair time takes more then expected, you will be given a replacement until your product is ready!
7. Our team of tech gurus scour the globe to find you the coolest gadgets for modern living and lifestyle accessories. We can advise on the best device, accessories or compatibility to take help reduce your effort for research or gettting the setup wrong.
8.The relationships we have built up with brands and suppliers means we get the very best deals and often get them in stock before anyone else.
9. Insured deliveries for items over £70, so you know it will arrive safely and within a timed slot.
10.Peace of Mind in purchasing from us, if not completely satisfied with your purchase you can return within 14 days for a full refund.
Standard UK shipping charges
Shipping to a UK address:
£3.50 for most items
£5.00 for larger items.
Our deliveries are handled by Royal Mail and DPD. The orders are usually delivered within 2-5 working days. The delivery charges are determined based on product weight and delivery location.
Royal Mail special delivery and DPD deliveries will require a signature. All European deliveries will be dispatched using DPD via Standard (by road) or Express (by air) service. These are secure and fast delivery methods and we are able track the order at any time by logging into your account. The delivery time is approx 3-7 working days from the dispatch date. Shipping charges depend on the destination country and the weight of your order.
Christmas Delivery Information:
Last order date for Christmas: 20th December
Last order date for New Year: 28th December
Last delivery date for Christmas: 24th December
Last delivery date for New Year: 31st December
Changes to delivery schedule: During Christmas there may be longer delivery times, because of the volumes going through the postal system.
Amended CS opening times:
Closed 25th & , 26th Dec, and 1st Jan
Returns Policy: There may be delays from 25th Dec to 7th January for returns processing and refunds.
1.You have the right to cancel your order within 14 days from the day you receive your goods.
2. All returns must have a valid Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) number. All returns must be received within 14 days of the RMA issue date.
3. Returned items must be in their original packaging and in new condition, with all original packing materials and boxes, manuals, blank warranty cards, all other accessories however small and documentation.
4. We strongly recommend the package you are returning is fully insured and well packaged with bubble wrap. We suggest you use a service that can provide proof of delivery. PurelyGadgets will not be liable for items lost or damaged in transit.
5. All shipping back to PurelyGadgets is paid for by the customer unless it is due to an error on our side.
6. Software that has been opened and is not defective can not be returned under any circumstance.
Upon arrival of your product our Returns Team will email you confirming the receipt of your item. Our technicians will then check the product and you will then be updated accordingly. Alternatively you can email our Returns Team directly for any updates at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Us Information:
Customer Service Helpline: (+44) 203 393 8255 local rate call charges
Open from 8am - 4pm, Monday - Friday
Closed weekends and Public Holidays
Our Customer Service Hotline will not be able to assist you with returns and repairs issues. Please contact our Returns Team by email at email@example.com
Feel free to write to us. Our postal address is as follows.
1 Dock Road
London E16 1AG
The Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (or WEEE) Regulations are now U.K. law. All European member States including the U.K. have agreed to reduce the amount of WEEE that is being disposed of in landfill sites.
It is important that the amount of waste sent to landfill sites is reduced because:
• Some waste can be re-used or recycled. The amount of landfill space available in the UK is decreasing. If we can keep waste out of landfill sites it means there is more landfill space available for non-recyclable waste.
• Waste can contain hazardous substances. When left in landfill sites the hazardous substances in waste can pollute soil and contaminate water supplies. This contamination can damage human health and the environment.
Distributors of new Electric and Electronic Equipment (or EEE) have a part to play in reducing the amount of waste going into landfill sites.
PurelyGadgets are “doing our bit” under these regulations by offering our customers free take-back of their waste on a like-for-like basis when they buy a new Electrical or Electronic product.
For example, if a customer buys a new digital camera from us we will take back their old digital camera and prevent it going into a landfill site by disposing of it safely. Customers must return their old waste within 28 days of purchasing their new item. Customers do not have to pay to return their old item to us.
If you wish to return your WEEE item, please contact us at 0207 473 6771 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Under the WEEE Regulations, all new electrical goods should now be marked with the crossed-out wheeled bin symbol.Goods are marked with a bin symbol to show that they were produced after 13th August 2005, and should be disposed of separately from normal household waste.
Battery Take-Back Scheme/ Battery Recycling
Under the Waste Battery Regulations, Purelygadgets Ltd is now offering a take back scheme for all portable waste batteries. You can return your waste batteries to our business premises in person (please do not post) to the address below:
Unit F7 Waterfront Studios
1 Dock Road
Alternatively, you can find your local waste portable battery recycling facility at www.recyclenow.com
Most supermarkets and shops that sell batteries will have collection bins for used batteries, and some town halls, libraries or schools may also set up collection points. End-users may find stores in their local area more accessible.
Related search results
No Similar solutions are available for display.