How do I get a VAT invoice?
We aim to email you the invoice for all Tesco items within 24 hours. Tesco Partners need to provide invoices for the items they have supplied.
To get a VAT invoice, just follow these steps:
1. Select "My Account” at the top of the Tesco direct website
2. Then select "View Direct Orders”
3. Find the appropriate order and select "View Order”
4. Select "Request a VAT invoice”
5. Check your details and request the invoice
If you have bought items from a Tesco Partner, we will contact them and they will send you an invoice, however, you can follow up with them directly if you wish. Their contact details are on the “Request a VAT invoice” page or you can find them through our Partner Directory
If you have any problems, please get in touch with our customer services team using the relevant number or email address on the Contact Us page.
Can't find the answer to your question?
Related search results
No Similar solutions are available for display.