- Author: Rowan Williams
- Format: Hardback
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Published: 13 September 2012
- ISBN: 9781408187586
Buy on Tesco Direct from:
Do you want us to email you when this product is back in stock?
Clubcard Boost now on Make your vouchers go further
How does it work?
- Your vouchers are waiting for you at the Tesco direct checkout
- Add the vouchers you want to use and they will double automatically
- The value of your Boost vouchers will be taken from your order, saving you money
Bonus: If the value of your Boost vouchers is more than your order, you'll receive the difference in Clubcard points!Continue shopping
Archbishop Rowan Williams is the most gifted Anglican priest of his generation. His views are consistent and orthodox and yet he has been consistently misunderstood - especially in relation to his views on contemporary society, public morality and the common good. In this, the final published work of his Archepiscopate, Dr Williams has assembled a series of chapters on matters of immediate public concern and the relationship of Christianity to these issues. Among his topics are 'Has Secularism Failed?: Europe, Faith and Culture', 'Human Rights and Religious Faith', Changing the Myths We Live By', 'Housekeeping: The Economic Challenge', 'The Gifts Reserved for Age: Perceptions of the Elderly', and 'Analysing Atheism'.