Dead Rising 3 - Xbox One
Catalogue Number: 156-0025
Release Date: 22/11/13
The release date is an initial estimation and is subject to change
Anything and everything is a weapon in Dead Rising 3 where you’ll explore, scavenge and fight to survive in a massive open world overrun with zombies.
• More Zombies than ever before: Players will face overwhelming zombie hordes with tons of variation, detailed gore, and shared awareness.
• All new city, massive open world: Explore the city of Los Perdidos while staying immersed in the action and stunning new-generation visuals.
• Anything and Everything is a Weapon: Create your own tools of zombie destruction by combining hundreds of potential weapon combinations.
• SmartGlass: Use your Xbox SmartGlass enabled device to gain access to exclusive missions, new weapons, and more.
• Kinect: Kinect allows the zombie horde to hear beyond the screen and respond to noise in your living room, so go ahead and flip off the lights…if you dare.back to top
|Title||Dead Rising 3|
|Age Rating||18 years +|
|Compatibility||Xbox One Compatible|
Buy from Tesco
- 48 Clubcard points
- in stock
Who are the Sellers at Tesco?
Sellers at Tesco are third party sellers we have invited to sell on Tesco direct. These are companies we’ve selected to provide you with a wider range of products to choose from in one place. They are a mixture of well-known high street retailers and specialist retailers who operate online. Plus, you earn Clubcard points on all seller orders.
Seller deliveries & last order dates for Christmas
Delivery times and costs vary by seller – further details are shown on the product pages and at checkout.
We know it’s important to get your gifts in time for Christmas. The last order date for Christmas delivery varies by seller, please see Delivery information for more details.
For sellers offering Click & Collect, the last order date is 1pm on Friday 20th December.If Click & Collect is available from a seller, it will show on the product page and at checkout.
The delivery and return of seller items is managed by each seller. For further details, or if you have a question about the delivery or return of a seller product, please use the Seller directory to find the seller’s ‘help’ page.