Catalogue Number: B5J-F9MD
- Author: Elinor Klivans
- Format: Novelty book
- Publisher: Chronicle Books
- Published: 08 January 2009
- ISBN: 9780811866590
Buy on Tesco Direct from:
Clubcard Boost now on Make your vouchers go further
How does it work?
- Your vouchers are waiting for you at the Tesco direct checkout
- Add the vouchers you want to use and they will double automatically
- The value of your Boost vouchers will be taken from your order, saving you money
Packaged in a new kit format, this set is filled with everything needed to start making dozens of homemade cupcakes. Included are 100 large and 150 small decorative cupcake liners, a pastry bag, and five unique piping tips for decorating. A 64-page booklet offers tips and tricks on baking and decorating, colour photographs, and 14 recipes for cupcakes and frostings. It includes five recipes adapted from Cupcakes!
Elinor Klivans is a notable cookbook author and food writer who has published articles for Bon Appetit, Fine Cooking, Cooking Pleasures, and the Washington Post, among others. A former pastry chef, she is a member of the International Association of Culinary Professionals and lives in Camden, Maine.