- Author: Ann Pickard
- Format: Paperback
- Published: 12 November 2009
- Publisher: Guild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- ISBN: 9781861086433
- Total Pages: 156
- Genre: Cakes, baking, icing & sugarcraft
- Illustrations: full colour illustrations throughout, includes photographs, includes charts
Ann Pickard runs a successful wedding and special occasion cake-making business in Weston-super-Mare in Somerset, UK. She has written several titles on cake making and decorating and has also produced a number of DVDs on the same subjects.back to top
Others bought these alternatives
Customers who bought this also bought
Who are the Sellers at Tesco?
Sellers at Tesco are high-street and online retailers who'll be selling their products on Tesco. For now we are only featuring a small selection of Sellers. But this is just the start, we'll be adding more each month. For the latest list of Sellers visit our Seller directory.
What it means for you
- 1000s more products to choose from
- Everything in one place
- Easier to compare products and prices
- Clubcard points on all seller orders
Why Sellers at Tesco?
Because we want to make it easy for you to find the widest range of products at low prices, all in one place.
How does delivery work for Sellers?
Delivery charges are calculated at checkout. If Click & collect is available from a seller you'll be given this option at checkout. The delivery of seller items is managed by the Seller. If you have a question about the delivery of a seller product please contact the seller