Catalogue Number: C97-K4T4
- Author: David Lambert,The Diagram Group
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
- Published: 05 July 2004
- ISBN: 9780007189922
Sorry, there are currently no sellers for this product.
Clubcard Boost now on Make your vouchers go further
How does it work?
- Your vouchers are waiting for you at the Tesco direct checkout
- Add the vouchers you want to use and they will double automatically
- The value of your Boost vouchers will be taken from your order, saving you money
Bonus: If the value of your Boost vouchers is more than your order, you'll receive the difference in Clubcard points!Continue shopping
A fascinating, highly illustrated guide to the secret language of body gestures and postures that reveals what we really think and mean. If you cross your legs are you relaxed or tense? What does it mean if you stroke your chin? Do you know the meaning behind a friend lowering their eyebrows? Would you know how to greet an inhabitant of Greenland? How would you subliminally show ownership of your brand-new car or house? All these questions and many more are answered in Collins Gem Body Language. Now fully illustrated with colour photographs of hundreds of gestures, postures and 'attitudes,, this is the handiest visual analysis of body gestures and everyday scenarios available.