Angelcare Movement Only Baby Monitor AC300
Catalogue Number: 206-5327
- This Angelcare AC300 movement only monitor is ideal for parents who already have a sound monitor or have twins and require separate movement monitors
- A sensor pad will monitor your baby's movements, even the slightest breath, and an alarm will sound if no movement is detected after 20 seconds
- The Tic function provides an audible click when movement is being detected, providing peace of mind that the sensor is working and your baby is safe
This Angelcare AC300 movement only analogue monitor is ideal for parents who already have a sound monitor or have twins and require separate movement monitors. A SensorPad will monitor your baby's movements, even the slightest breath, and an alarm will sound if no movement is detected after 20 seconds. The Tic function provides an audible click when movement is being detected, providing peace of mind that the sensor is working and your baby is safe. The Angelcare AC300 movement baby monitor requires 2x AA batteries. Age range birth+.back to top
|Suitable Age From||Suitable from birth|
|Important Information||Monitoring of premature babies, or babies considered to be a risk, should be carried out only under the supervision of a doctor or health professional|
|Power Source||Battery only|
|Number Of Batteries Required||2|
|Product Height||27.0 Centimetre|
|Product Width||26.0 Centimetre|
|Product Depth||11.0 Centimetre|
|Product Weight||1.1 Kilogram|
Buy from Tesco
- WAS £48.94
- Save £3.83
- 45 Clubcard points
- in stock
Others bought these alternatives
Customers who bought this also bought
Who are the Sellers at Tesco?
Sellers at Tesco are high-street and online retailers who'll be selling their products on Tesco. For now we are only featuring a small selection of Sellers. But this is just the start, we'll be adding more each month. For the latest list of Sellers visit our Seller directory.
What it means for you
- 1000s more products to choose from
- Everything in one place
- Easier to compare products and prices
- Clubcard points on all seller orders
Why Sellers at Tesco?
Because we want to make it easy for you to find the widest range of products at low prices, all in one place.
How does delivery work for Sellers?
Delivery charges are calculated at checkout. If Click & collect is available from a seller you'll be given this option at checkout. The delivery of seller items is managed by the Seller. If you have a question about the delivery of a seller product please contact the seller