Catalogue Number: RU7-X3G9
- Author: Allen Carr
- Format: CD-Audio
- Publisher: Penguin Books Ltd
- Published: 05 January 2006
- ISBN: 9780141806372
Buy on Tesco Direct from:
Clubcard Boost now on Make your vouchers go further
How does it work?
- Your vouchers are waiting for you at the Tesco direct checkout
- Add the vouchers you want to use and they will double automatically
- The value of your Boost vouchers will be taken from your order, saving you money
Bonus: If the value of your Boost vouchers is more than your order, you'll receive the difference in Clubcard points!Continue shopping
Allen Carr's hundred-cigarettes-a-day addiction drove him to despair, but after countless attempts to quit, he discovered what the world had been waiting for - the easy way to stop smoking. Now recognized as the world's leading expert on helping smokers to quit, Allen Carr's informative, no scare tactics methods and techniques are a revelation for those desperate to kick the habit.
Allen Carr was an accountant and smoked 100 cigarettes a day until he gave up and wrote this bestselling book. He is now the chairman of his company that owns a fast-growing series of clinics around the country, and his other books include THE ONLY WAY TO STOP SMOKING and HOW TO STOP YOUR CHILD SMOKING.