Register your account online
Being registered with My Clubcard Account isn't the same as just having a Clubcard. If you're already a Clubcard member but haven't yet registered your account online, there's never been a better time.
- Registering for My Clubcard Account lets you manage your Clubcard online at your convenience
- You can check the points you've collected and update your details anytime of the day
- You can see your vouchers, coupons and print off any that you haven't used
- You can choose to receive your statement online, so you won't have to wait for the postman to deliver your vouchers
- Our Tesco Loves Baby Club is designed to help make parents’ lives a little bit easier. Opt in by changing your preferences in My Clubcard Account
- Together For Trees is our partnership with the RSPB to help save rainforests around the world. Joining is simple – go to preferences in My Clubcard Account, opt in to donate your green points and make a positive difference
Step 1Already registered for online shopping with Tesco.com? Then sign in as usual and skip straight to step 3. If not, fill in your details [in the right hand box]
Step 2Complete the Tesco.com registration page. Remember to fill in all the areas marked with a red asterisk.
Step 3Then, fill out the registration page for My Clubcard Account. To avoid confusion, please make sure your name and address match the ones on your Clubcard statement, so it's worth having a statement to hand.
Step 4You're now registered with My Clubcard Account. See Frequently Asked Questions about My Clubcard Account
- Remember to allow up to 24 hours between the application and completion of your Clubcard registration.
- You can still earn points in the meantime – we’ll email you a Clubcard number when you apply.
- You can take this number to customer services when you’re next in store and they will add your points to your Clubcard.