London Motor Museum
The London Motor Museum is definitely a place for petrol heads, enthusiasts, and lovers of cars who want to see something a little different.
What you get
At the London Motor Museum you could easily kill an afternoon of your time on a shoestring when you use Clubcard vouchers - just exchange £2.50 in vouchers for £10 back to put towards the entry fee.
Forget complex exhibits and lengthy lectures; this place is as stripped back as they come. It showcases the best, most iconic rides the world has to offer, all in a compact, easily-navigable space.
Be sure to catch the following highlights:
• The Supercar Workshop – unveiled in 2013, this is a chance to witness the customisation process of some of the museum's most prized possessions
• The Bat Cave – discover the 1966 Batmobile from the TV series with Adam West and Tim Burton's gothic classic
• The Supercar Paddock – as seen on Top Gear Live 2012, this area features the record breaking SSC Ultimate Aero TT, a Gumpert Apollo, and the awesome Lamborghini Countach QV5000
• Movie Cars – loads of you will recognise these classics with the likes of the Dukes of Hazzard's General Lee and Mr. Bean's Mini Cooper
• Muscle Car Alley – feel the fury as you walk past these hulking Chargers, Mustangs and Chevrolets
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out,
additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Prepare to be disappointed!By 2adults4kids19 Febuary 2014aged 25 to 34Female
Not really a museum, it's just a large collection of cars. We were totally disappointed when we arrived and left feeling the same. You could walk around and see every single car in less than 10 minutes. We managed to walk really slowly and dragged it out for 45mins. The kids were very bored, no educational value, no fun things to see and touch and they weren't allowed to get in any of the cars!Date used : 01/06/2013
- DissapointingBy Petrolhead13 January 2014aged 35 to 44Male
Have to agree with the other review, not impressed.. it's more of a personal collection of cars in an industrial estate than a proper museum with exhibits... They are more footballers 'bling' style cars, custom vehicles and american low-riders etc.. it doesn't take long to see the cars... (The Brooklands Car Museum is not far away and is a 'real museum' with lots of educational aspects, diverse machinery - including Aircraft too - and has loads to see and do including the historic race track.. I will go back to the Brooklands Museum time and time again as there is so much to explore from bicycles, motor bikes, F1 cars, Landspeed cars, vintage vehicles, bi-planes, jet fighters, concord, transport museum area, period buildings, exhibits and a great cafe... you get the picture it's a million times better!Date used : 09/01/2014
- RubbishBy sciencelover30 November 2013aged 55 to 64Female
OK, so I'm not a mega massive car fan, but I was struggling for venues to use up my Tesco Days Out Tokens, and at their full advertised price of two tokens I expected a more interesting day for the money, perhaps with some stripped out engines showing how things worked but there was very little approaching that and only a small poster set on the issue of winter tyres. The 'cafe' has the worst pre-packed sandwiches ever, and the kids playground on a spot of grass on the frontage looks like it could do with a proper health & safety review. Essentially it's a large car showroom on an industrial estate, with lots of highly-polished cars and with different paint jobs. Quite a few old cars, and some which have been in films. You need to be a serious enthusiast to love the place though, sorry.Date used : 29/08/2013
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices by checking their website before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.