Ascot Racecourse Grandstand Admission
Enjoy a day at the races with a Grandstand Admission pass to the UK's largest racecourse, Ascot. The epitome of style and eloquence, Ascot is the place to show off your sharpest suit and fanciest hat.
What you get
Ascot is the most famous horse racing venue in the UK, staging the most popular races as well as a host of other entertainment. Making for a grand and memorable day out, you can enjoy general admission to Ascot for just £7 in Clubcard vouchers - simply make the exchange and your trip could be just days away.
A trip to Ascot is the perfect excuse to dig out your finest garb. It's all about pageantry and the highest levels of style. Perfect for a day out with family or friends, Ascot - catering for entertainment events like fireworks, beer and wine festivals, concerts and family days - is a superb way to spend a day anytime of the year.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of tokens you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Ascot Racecourse Grandstand Admission token,
additional information about Ascot Racecourse Grandstand Admission token (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Horse Racing and RewardsBy AnotherRacegoer02 April 2015aged 65 or overMale
Reward Vouchers for Ascot and Newbury are excellent value for a day out in great surroundings. The ARC offers or not only dearer but the standard of racing and in most cases racecourse is well below the Ascot/Newbury standard. Why not have a similar arrangement with Sandown and other Jockey Club venues ? A day out at a decent racecourse with decent racing in exchange of just shopping with a particular supermarket represents a first class deal from TescoDate used : 29/03/2015
- Brilliant dealBy Lindylou104 August 2014aged 65 or overFemale
I was using my Salisbury membership reciprocal ticket and using this deal was able to take my two daughters for a girls day out. Excellent value for a wonderful days racing at a great course.Date used : 25/07/2014
- Ascot Family Day - Sun 27th JulyBy lornab29 July 2014aged 35 to 44Female
Excellent family day out and quite a big saving by using Tesco clubcard points for the tickets, once inside everything is free for the children, from pony rides to face painting. More racecourses should participate as its a really fun dayDate used : 27/07/2014
- Ascot Day OutBy Redrum23 July 2014aged 45 to 54Male
Excellent value, easy to exchange voucher, excellent day out. More racecourses should participate.Date used : 12/07/2014
Add to basket
• Entry tickets and tokens do not guarantee entry in periods of high attendance for safety reasons.
Terms & Conditions
• Please note, token codes cannot be used on the following dates and locations in 2015: Saturday 25th July: King George Weekend – Saturday, Saturday 8th August: Dubai Duty Free Shergar Cup & Concert, Saturday 17th October: QIPCO British Champions Day
• Tokens can only be used for racing and not external events including Red Bull & Luna cinema.
• Exchange or sale of the token or admission tickets for profit is prohibited and may constitute fraud.
• All tickets and ticket types are subject to availability.
• This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount or concession. Does not apply to tickets already booked.
• Tickets are non-transferable and not exchangeable for cash.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.