Best Western Hotels
Because every Best Western Hotel is independently owned, they each come with their own character and charm. However, you'll always receive the quality of service you deserve.
What you get
Best Western is the largest group of independently owned and managed hotels in Great Britain. Just use your Tesco Clubcard to visit at a discount. For every £10 in Clubcard vouchers you exchange, you'll receive £30 Best Western tokens to spend on a break to one of Best Western's 270 hotels
They're all unique yet charming so everyone's experiences are different, except for the polite and friendly staff treatment which is apparent across the range.
Best Western have been delivering local knowledge to intrepid tourists year on year, 30 years to be precise. From castles to sea views, country cabins to rural manors and city breaks, you can receive the same pleasures at a discount.
How it works
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Best Western Hotels token, download this additional information about Best Western Hotels token (download PDF file *) . Visit their website at www.bestwestern.co.uk/offers/tesco2013.pdf.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Brilliant!By pompeyyorkblues06 December 2013aged 45 to 54Male
I really do not understand what people expect, as in my experience, this is a great offer and I have had no problems booking, with a little bit of planning ahead. Today I booked a nice 2 night break away at a spa hotel at the start of the easter school holidays. The price was the same as advertised, so I am very happy with this deal and recommend it!! Thanks Tesco!Date used : 06/12/2013
- GreatBy Glynis27 November 2013aged 55 to 64Female
We have used our vouchers many times, with Best Western. We have always enjoyed it.and found the whole place clean and welcoming. The food has always been good, and reasonably priced. Great weekends away, and the accommodation is free!Date used : 01/06/2013
- worst westernBy woldo26 November 2013aged 55 to 64Male
not worth it, hotels exspensive and less to choose from each month using tesco rewards. Fogget it.Date used : 26/11/2013
- Best Western Hotel, TivertonBy Newbolt20 October 2013aged 55 to 64Male
We stayed at this hotel three weeks ago making use of Tesco vouchers. No problem with the booking (although it was made well in advance) and a really pleasant stay. A previous stay at a Best Western in the New Forest a while back - also problem free. Just writing this as something of a balance with those who have been less fortunate with their arrangements. Now planning our next.Date used : 27/09/2013
- Awkward to bookBy Shepr20 October 2013aged 55 to 64Female
Having read a lot of the reviews I have to agree it is becoming increasingly difficult to book a Best Western Hotel using club card vouchers. Two years ago we used vouchers for a Best Western and had no issues at all but this year I spent 30 mins on the phone trying to find a hotel that would accept them at a price we could afford. I was completely flexible on dates but two of the hotels that I tried stated that if I wanted to use the club card vouchers the room price would be £160 per night!!! When I queried this, as I had already checked the room rates on line, I was informed that those were the rates when using the vouchers, which totally defeated the object of them as I could have got the same room, if paying for it, for £80 per night. The whole experience was extremely disappointing and to make matters worse the hotel we eventually managed to book needed some serious up-dating.Date used : 08/04/2013
Add to basket
The fine print
• Please call the reservations team on 0845 33 00 272 to check availability and price before purchasing your token.
• Room availability is limited and prices may vary depending on time of booking.
• Minimum stay 2 nights, valid Friday to Sunday inclusive and is based on 2 people sharing a standard double/twin room.
• Hotel exclusions apply, please see additional information.
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens valid on Leisure Break B&B and Weekend Leisure Break B&B rates only and at selected UK hotels only.
• Minimum stay 2 nights, valid Friday to Sunday inclusive and is based on 2 people sharing a standard double/twin room. Mid-week rates may be available, please check at the time of booking. All rates are subject to availability.
• Any additional extras, including children’s meals, will be payable at the hotel by cash, credit or debit card. Quote the specific rate when booking. Certain dates may be excluded. Websites shown are for information only - Tokens cannot be used for internet bookings and are not valid on prices shown on the internet.
• Children under 12 stay free subject to the availability of a family room (minimum two paying adults) and eat breakfast for free in conjunction with the purchase of an adult breakfast.
• Tokens cannot be used at any Northern or Southern Irish Hotel nor the Hotels listed in under additional information. www.tesco.com/CLUBCARD/DEALS/PRODUCTINFOSHEETS/S5024.PDF
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights