The World of Glass
Experience a different sort of day out at St. Helens' World of Glass attraction. It's an award-winning venue and displays the way glass has changed our world forever.
What you get
Anyone with an interest in how glass is made and the history behind it will be interested in a day at the World of Glass. You can do it for less with Clubcard vouchers. Simply exchange £2.50 in vouchers and you'll get £10 back in tokens to put towards your visit.
There's lots to see and do at the World of Glass, from watching live glass-blowing demonstrations to a 3D multi-sensory special effects show. You can also explore a Victorian glass furnace with underground tunnels, before stepping back in time with two museum galleries.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out,
additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Good tripBy Teekayk29 May 2015aged 45 to 54Female
Took 8 year old son during half term holidays. We enjoyed the museum section and the children's area which includes a small mirror maze and some optical illusion type exhibits. A short film about glass which was interesting and then the highlight was the glass blowing show. We also had a quick look at the tunnels etc. it took us about 3 hours to get around without stopping for refreshments, so it was an enjoyable half day out for us all.Date used : 29/05/2015
- Excellent family day outBy glittergirl20 October 2014aged 35 to 44Female
My husband and I took our 12 yr old daughter to this attraction at the end of September 2014. It was a Saturday, moderately busy but not crowded, with a good atmosphere. There were plenty of staff and volunteers around that were very willing to help in any way, with exhibits, facilities etc. The museum is excellent, and features glass exhibits from Ancient Egypt through the ages to present day. There is also a fabulous museum which charts the social history of St Helens from late middle ages to present. We saw the glass blowing demonstration and film whch were both very interesting. We spent almost 5 hours there, and we would like to revist in perhaps a year. I would recommend this to anyone, regardless of age.Date used : 27/09/2014
- Great day out for whole of the familyBy Murphys15 October 2014aged 45 to 54Female
We used the voucher to purchse a family ticket - 2 adults 2 children. From the start the whole day went smoothly. Car park had loads of spaces. The tour was excellent and informative with lots to see and read, and because you are walking round at your own pace you can stay as long as you want at each point and explore slightly. We went to the glass making/blowing demostration which was great and evryone was entertained. You are invited at the demo to purchase at a reduced cost previously made items. We bought a bowl which was lovely and not expensive. We had lunch in the cafe which was also inexpensive and nice. They was also an indoor display area which had more facts and had hands on experiments that kept the children and ourselves entertained for another good hour. The grounds are also lovely to explore with the water etc so if its a nice day you can go outside. The gift shop is awesome with loads of beautiful glass items that make unusual gifts. Not all the items are glass and there were pocket money items as well. We can honestly say the day was perfect, full and inexpensive. We as a family would recommend over and over again.Date used : 01/10/2014
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Vouchers can be used to purchase individual adult, senior, child and disabled tickets only. They cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or to purchase family tickets. They can also not be used to purchase souvenir brochures or items from our gift shop.
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for galas, special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.