Experience Liverpool from a different angle with a trip along the River Mersey.
What you get
The Mersey is what the Thames is to London: a sprawling, winding river that slices through the bustling city. Hop aboard one of its daily cruise ships and get your history and culture fix for one of the north's foremost cities.
Get it for less by exchanging just £2.50 in Clubcard vouchers. You'll get £10 back in tokens to put towards the trip. From there, the onboard commentary shower you with historical information and cultural titbits.
Mersey Ferries River Explorer Cruises last 50 minutes and offer you the chance to observe the ever-evolving UNESCO world heritage waterfront
This is a great trip for the whole family to enjoy, especially when you can experience it for less with Clubcard vouchers.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out,
additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Brilliant tripBy Mountainlass06 April 2015aged 45 to 54Female
We had a family weekend in Liverpool, and used tesco vouchers to get combined tickets for an Open Topped bus tour, a ferry across the Mersey , and a trip up Liverpool cathedral tower . All were excellent , and a complete bargain with our vouchers .Date used : 31/03/2015
- Mersey Ferries TripBy Keef30 October 2014aged 55 to 64Male
Had a great weekend in Liverpool and of course you have to take the ferry on the Mersey. Using the clubcard vouchers made it an even better deal. Good informative commentary on board, if a little low on the sound volume. Needed to move closer so that we could hear. VIsited the U-Boat exhibition and found it very interesting and moving. Would recommend it to be able to see the conflict from both sides. A really good trip and we now know a lot more about the history of Liverpool. Thoroughly recommendedDate used : 25/10/2014
- Fabulous day out in LiverpoolBy Quay6907 September 2014aged 45 to 54Female
We bought a combined ticket for the Mersey Ferry, Spaceport and the U-boat story using our clubcard boost vouchers, which saved us a fortune. We travelled on the ferry from Pier Head to Seacombe and spent a couple of hours at Spaceport, which our 3 year old loved, back on the ferry to Woodside, to have a look around the U-boat story and then on the ferry to return to Pier Head. It was a full day out and we all had a fabulous time.Date used : 02/09/2014
- take care if over 60By gardeiner14 August 2014
Enjoyed the trip but was surprised when we were told that we would have to pay the full rate not the concession. That reduces the saving buy half. Would like to know if this is true of other teso offers
- A Must Do In LiverpoolBy CERB05 August 2014aged 45 to 54Female
During a few days in Liverpool on the way up to Glasgow for The Commonwealth Games, thought having a boat trip on the Mersey was a must for me, my husband and teenage son. We all enjoyed it although it didn't go very far and we weren't able to hear the commentary inside very clearly. Much better on the outside but was a cold windy day. Great views of Liverpool. A good use of Tesco Vouchers.Date used : 29/07/2014
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for galas, special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Tokens can be used for River Explorer cruises only.