Experience Liverpool from a different angle with a trip along the River Mersey.
What you get
The Mersey is what the Thames is to London: a sprawling, winding river that slices through the bustling city. Hop aboard one of its daily cruise ships and get your history and culture fix for one of the north's foremost cities.
Get it for less by exchanging just £2.50 in Clubcard vouchers. You'll get £10 back in tokens to put towards the trip. From there, the onboard commentary shower you with historical information and cultural titbits.
Mersey Ferries River Explorer Cruises last 50 minutes and offer you the chance to observe the ever-evolving UNESCO world heritage waterfront
This is a great trip for the whole family to enjoy, especially when you can experience it for less with Clubcard vouchers.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out,
additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- take care if over 60By gardeiner14 August 2014
Enjoyed the trip but was surprised when we were told that we would have to pay the full rate not the concession. That reduces the saving buy half. Would like to know if this is true of other teso offers
- A Must Do In LiverpoolBy CERB05 August 2014aged 45 to 54Female
During a few days in Liverpool on the way up to Glasgow for The Commonwealth Games, thought having a boat trip on the Mersey was a must for me, my husband and teenage son. We all enjoyed it although it didn't go very far and we weren't able to hear the commentary inside very clearly. Much better on the outside but was a cold windy day. Great views of Liverpool. A good use of Tesco Vouchers.Date used : 29/07/2014
- Had a great timeBy Julieiom14 July 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Family of four with two teenagers Had a great time. Staff very friendly and using the vouchers was a no problem. Liked it so much going again this year :)Date used : 28/08/2013
- Fantastic Merseyside Ferry RideBy Veryhappy105 July 2014aged 55 to 64Female
Used my Tesco vouchers to take my friends on a ferry boat ride they would remember all their lives. Lovely sunny day bit chilly but a real insight into the history of Liverpool docks. Well worth and really good value using Tesco vouchers. Thanks Tesco.Date used : 05/07/2014
- A must do experience! even in the rain.By minty5005 June 2014aged 45 to 54Female
We loved our ferry across the Mersey. A great way to see the Liverpool docklands. Very organised, boats are clean and well looked after. Lots of information via speakers. Disappointing refreshments the only downside. We managed to combine the trip with the space museum with our vouchers and got an even better deal. Our tokens were also used for the beatles museum which was better than I ever imagined, with reproductions of the cavern, record stores, offices and a fabulous audio tour. Everything was within a very short walking distance of each other. Thank you Tesco for our free Days Out!Date used : 28/05/2014
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Tokens can be used for River Explorer cruises only.