Blair Castle, Pitlochry, is the gateway to the Grampians and easily one of Scotland's most enchanting places. Set in rolling mountains and dense woodlands, it's like something out of a fairytale, and is well worth a family day trip.
What you get
Put Clubcard vouchers towards a trip to Blair Castle and experience its magic for less. For every £2.50 in vouchers you exchange, we'll give you £10 in tokens to use.
There's loads to see at Blair Castle both in the grounds and within her walls. Spectacular displays of arms and armour line interior corridors while extensive collections of porcelain, embroidery, pictures and furniture adorn the rest of the space.
Heading outside you can marvel over the veritable grounds of the castle. Diana's Grove is a fine planting of tall trees, originally laid out in 1737; Hercule's Garden was also designed in the 18th Century forming a walled garden of 9 acres; while the historic ruins of St. Bride's Kirk stand on raised ground beyond Diana's Grove.
In the right conditions, your experience at Blair Castle is made all the more alluring and memorable. The forests and gardens in the grounds coupled with the lavishly decorated castle interiors make for a mesmerising visit.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out,
additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Excellent value for a family, lots to do.By Collarbone06 August 2014aged 55 to 64Male
We were one adult, four children admitted on a family ticket. A great destination for beautiful woodland walks, picnic on the lawn, kids play area, gardens and of course the very well presented castle and its history. Friendly staff a bonus. Easily occupied us for five hours.Date used : 04/08/2014
- White castleBy jeanied03 July 2014aged 65 or overFemale
Interesting visit full of history. Many helpful people around the building to add extra snippets of information. Took the tractor ride around the grouds and learned a little about the management of the estate too. Photo opportunity with deerand 3 week old fawns. Lovely place .Date used : 01/07/2014
- A white gemBy GBLAB23 June 2014aged 55 to 64Male
Set in a quiet part of Scotland this was a white coloured gem. The staff we met, were exceptionally pleasant, from first to last. The castle is full of interesting 'stuff' in every room. We had a fairly short stroll, due to a brief shower, round the grounds, but the tall trees, and a large pond in a walled section, is worth a look. All in all worth a detour with or without a voucher.Date used : 10/06/2014
- Relaxing day outBy kevbar16 June 2014aged 35 to 44Male
Nice relaxing at your own pace walk around the inside and gardens of the castle. Plenty of guides floating about if you need or want information. Play park for playing and benches for eating.Date used : 01/06/2014
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.