A trip to The Llama Park is as gentle and relaxed as the animals themselves. Apart from dozens of llamas, there are also alpacas and reindeer to see, and all in the stunning West Sussex countryside.
What you get
Take the family out for a wander round The Llama Park for a quiet, relaxing occasion. It's all set in 30 acres of beautiful countryside, and can be experienced for less when you exchange Clubcard vouchers.
Just exchange £2 in vouchers and you'll get £10 back in tokens to put towards your visit. From there, the park is yours to explore.
In addition to fields full of llamas and alpacas they also have a small herd of reindeer, donkeys, Spanish horses, pigs, Jacob sheep, peacocks and chickens.
There's a marked trail around the outskirts of the park and during the school holidays The Llama Park run children’s quizzes and trails. Also for kids are some small playhouses nestled at the bottom of the park and an adventure playground beside the picnic area.
The family are sure to love this place, as well as a partner if it's just the two of you. Use Clubcard vouchers today for a discount trip round a bustling llama hangout.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out,
additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- LLama ParkBy Karrie07 August 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Enjoyed by all ages and good value. Only takes a couple of hours to go around but in the Ashdown Forest which is beautiful.Date used : 07/08/2014
- Very disappointing attitude to vouchersBy Dizzi06 August 2014aged 17 or underFemale
Although the park is lovely the attitude of the owner is very disappointing. I was told my £10 voucher had a value of £5 - they did not want to honour the face value of the vouchers. Left a very bad impression, I do not recommend visitingDate used : 30/05/2014
- lovely trip outBy moshi30 May 2014aged 35 to 44Female
Wanted to write a review to say YES they still take tesco vouchers, No problem. Still enjoy taking my children up to the larma park, cheap afternoon out with a ten pounds tesco voucher. We only paid £3, Think entrance fee has come down a bit!! Ideal for a half day activity. More animals now - feed pigs and chickens, need to buy food on entering. Being updated so worth another visit!! Gift shop- toys gone up, used to have a selection of 50p to £1 toys.Date used : 30/05/2014
- Great attraction in a beautiful settingBy Sinbad5526 March 2014aged 55 to 64Female
I visited The Llama Park in March and was very impressed. There was no problem with my tokens being accepted. The Llamas are really adorable but there are lots of other animals including some very cute piglets that had just arrived. Two sweet donkeys, lambs, chickens, reindeer and if you aren't an animal lover you can just walk around their grounds or visit the shop. I stopped for a cream tea - the scones were massive and home-made - definitely worth the £5 entrance fee..Date used : 15/03/2014
- Vouchers not acceptedBy 11 November 2013aged 35 to 44Male
BE WARNED! My vouchers were grudgingly accepted although the owner of the park said that she no longer accepted them and that Tesco should no longer be advertising the Llama Park on its website. Nice afternoon out otherwise. Walks are highly recommended (additional cost)Date used : 10/11/2013
Add to basket
• Llama walks will only go ahead if at least two llamas are being taken out. Tokens can only be redeemed for admission and not for the llama walks.
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Tokens can only be used towards admission to the Park; they cannot be used for llama walking, Santa’s Grotto Days, Group Visits, Children's Parties or in association with any other special offer.