A trip to The Llama Park is as interesting and relaxed as the animals themselves. There are llamas, alpacas, reindeer, horses, donkeys, sheep, pigs, peacocks, guinea fowl, ducks and chickens to see, and all in the stunning East Sussex countryside.
What you get
Take the family out for a walk around The Llama Park for a unique experience. The Park is set in 33 acres of beautiful countryside and can be enjoyed without extra cost when you exchange and use your Clubcard vouchers for entry.
Just exchange £2.50 in vouchers and you'll get £10 back in tokens to put towards your visit. From there, the park is yours to explore.
Visitors can enjoy feeding the animals and, if booked in advance, experience a Llama Walk or Donkey Ride at additional cost.
During the school holidays, The Llama Park run children's quizzes and trails. There are also some playhouses and an adventure playground.
All the family are sure to love this place - offering great food and unique fashion and gift shopping, it will make everyone happy. Use your Clubcard vouchers today for a discount day out with a difference.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out,
additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- LLama ParkBy Karrie07 August 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Enjoyed by all ages and good value. Only takes a couple of hours to go around but in the Ashdown Forest which is beautiful.Date used : 07/08/2014
- lovely trip outBy moshi30 May 2014aged 35 to 44Female
Wanted to write a review to say YES they still take tesco vouchers, No problem. Still enjoy taking my children up to the larma park, cheap afternoon out with a ten pounds tesco voucher. We only paid £3, Think entrance fee has come down a bit!! Ideal for a half day activity. More animals now - feed pigs and chickens, need to buy food on entering. Being updated so worth another visit!! Gift shop- toys gone up, used to have a selection of 50p to £1 toys.Date used : 30/05/2014
- Great attraction in a beautiful settingBy Sinbad5526 March 2014aged 55 to 64Female
I visited The Llama Park in March and was very impressed. There was no problem with my tokens being accepted. The Llamas are really adorable but there are lots of other animals including some very cute piglets that had just arrived. Two sweet donkeys, lambs, chickens, reindeer and if you aren't an animal lover you can just walk around their grounds or visit the shop. I stopped for a cream tea - the scones were massive and home-made - definitely worth the £5 entrance fee..Date used : 15/03/2014
Add to basket
• Tokens are only valid for entry admission and cannot be used for llama walks, Santa's Grotto or other special events.
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for galas, special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Tokens can only be used towards admission to the Park; they cannot be used for llama walking, Santa’s Grotto Days, Group Visits, Children's Parties or in association with any other special offer.