At Dorset's famous and well-respected Swannery, you can walk among a colony of actively breeding swans, making it the only place in the world where this is possible.Swannery has been voted BEST FAMILY ATTRACTION IN DORSET by the Good Guide to Britain.
What you get
Treat the family to a trip to Abbotsbury Swannery where, at any one time, there could be up to 1000 friendly mute swans wandering around. Do it for less when you exchange £2.50 in Clubcard vouchers. Every £2.50 exchanged gives you £10 back in Swannery tokens to put towards your visit.
The swans here are totally comfortable with the constant stream of people they attract. In fact, even during the mating season, you can walk among their brimming-with-eggs nests. You might even be able to photograph a hatching or newly-born signet or two.
Perfect for kids and adults alike, the Abbotsbury Swannery is a real sight to see during a trip to Dorset and, as final tip off, see if you and your children can find the right path to the gigantic, mysterious willow egg within the county's largest willow maze.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out, download this additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *) . Visit their website at www.abbotsbury-tourism.co.uk.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Amazing PlaceBy SaffsOmi23 June 2013aged 35 to 44Female
I have visited twice in the last couple of years ... an amazing place! Dont miss out on the opportunity to feed the swans; for kids as well as adults! these are wild swans that choose to stay here for a while, and some decide to stay permenantly! Also dont forget to visit Abbotsbury childrens farm and the totally wonderful Abbotsbury Gardens!!!!! And dont forget your camera for some superb holiday pics!Date used : 23/06/2013
- Excellent day outBy blue15 May 2013aged 45 to 54Female
My husband and I visited the swannery was amazed at the number of swans, and most of which were nesting, would love to go back again end May - beg June when the signets are hatched. Also went on and visited the farm and the gardens - what a great day out - thank you Tesco clubcard.Date used : 01/05/2013
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• **Local Call charges apply. Tokens cannot be used for Family or passport tickets.